Friday, September 3, 2010

Up coming Syawal Buzz~

Heello Malaysians,
Alhamdulillah, Ramadhan karemm is just close to the end.
And.
After that,we are looking forward to celebrate Hari Raya Edul Fitri.
Thanks to viewers for supporting my blog and buying my items.
Hopefully i can always give you the best services.

~Budak Studio wishing you Happy Hari Raya 2010~

~~~Korean Style Sweater~~~NEW
This is a pre-order item.
And
YES!!..PROMOTION!!..Budak Studio will be giving a free tie for the first 15 pre-ordered.
For more information, click HERE ^__^.


~~Slim Fit Blazer~~
This is a ready stock item.
If you interested, please do contact me 0195669970 ( Lah )
For more information, click HERE ^__^.

* If you have a problem on contacting me via email or the chat box provided,
you can directly contact me via phone 0195669970 ( Lah ).
Thanks and Best Regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment